Monday, April 28, 2008

I wish I were home, if only for this day!

As some of you know, at this time of the year I'm usually in full 'fund-raising' mode for the Canadian Cancer Society. Every year following my sister Julie's diagnosis of leukemia, my family and I have participated in the Relay for Life event that takes place in June.

This year, I will be far away from Chambly and thus will not be able to participate in the Relay. I am still a 'virtual' member of the 'Inseparables' team however, and am taking this opportunity to let you know about the event, and how you can pledge our team if you so wish.


Below are links to my sister Johanne's personal pledge page, as well as a link to the team's page. Take a look and see if you want to pledge anything.

Johanne's personal page:
http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_QC_Chambly_?p=1280581&pg=personal&fr_id=2397&fl=en_CA&et=7AwKgcf8lyQXa2b_5pgBig..&s_tafId=13921


Les Inseparable's page:

http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_QC_Chambly_?team_id=11520&pg=team&fr_id=2397&fl=en_CA&et=3FPu5DBsZxDVUlbA2hVZZQ..&s_tafId=13921


Thanks for your support!

No comments: