Friday, July 11, 2008

Safari time!!!

Listen up friends and family! I've just made a monumental effort and posted 3 different items about my time in South Africa so far. Make sure you read them in order...

I'm still not quite up-to-date, I still have the last week or so to blog about. I'm off tomorrow morning on a 2-week safari that takes me into South Africa's Kruger National Park (cross my fingers that I'll see lions, leopards and giraffes), Botswana's Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park and finally Victoria Falls, on the Zambia side. It should be very cool, so hopefully I'll have some amazing pictures to show you some day...

In the meantime, enjoy the beautiful summer days in Montreal, or wherever in the World you are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Janie,
Nope, your sisters aren't the only ones reading your blog. I have read every word at least once and I check often for new entries.

I don't know if you remember me but I started working at 111 Duke just before you left and we had a chance to chat in your office about your trip and my plans to do something similar in the near future. Right now my take off date is Jan 15th (hopefully). I don't know if and when you're coming back to this office but if you do come back before I finish my contract I would LOVE to hear about your trip and pick your brains for tips, ideas ...etc

Just out of curiosity, are there any backpackers my age (a couple of hundred months older than you)in hostels?

Till then HAVE FUN
Liz Lemieux