Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little baby steps

So, I've just managed to post 2 items about the first part of my safari that happened one month ago. The other parts will eventually follow, hopefully before I get back home in October :-) By the way, I've completely given up on even trying to upload pictures, it's just too slow and frustrating. You'll have to wait until I get home to see all my pictures starting from China all the way through Africa.

I'm now heading to my final destination in Africa: Egypt! I'm flying into Cairo today and will spend the next 3 weeks visiting Egypt and maybe Jordan before meeting Johanne in Turkey for the last month of my trip. I'm enjoying my last few weeks to the fullest, but am now really starting to look forward to coming home and seeing all my friends and family. I can't wait!!!

Again, read the posts in the opposite order if you want to get the right sequence. Bye for now.

2 comments:

Chantal said...

Salut Janie,

Tu te rappelles de moi? Ça fait des années mais je ne t'oublie pas... d'ailleurs il m'est arrivé souvent d'avoir une pensée pour toi, de me rappeler Sherbrooke et notre cohabitation. La vie passe à un train d'enfer et on s'est perdu de vue... Et là, je viens d'apprendre par Isabelle que tu vivais l'expérience d'une vie... je ne pouvais passer à côté de l'occasion et te faire un petit signe. Quelle belle aventure, Janie! Je suis allée voir toutes tes belles photos et c'est vraiment de toute beauté.

Je te souhaite une belle fin de voyage. Profites-en au maximum! Et qui sais, la vie nous réservera peut-être d'autres belles surprises! Tu m'inspires!

À un de ces jours peut-être!

Chantal Renaud

Johanne Lowson said...

18 dodos til I see you in Turkey. I can't wait! Woohoo!