Saturday, June 14, 2008

Howzit!!!

A quick hello from South Africa!

It's amazing that it's been more than 2 weeks already since I've arrived here. I've been having an amazing time, maybe a bit too much since I haven't had a lot of time for Internet lately. To make matters worse on the Internet front, the last few places I've stayed didn't have Internet access, so I'm way behind again on both the blog and emails. Too bad, so sad.

I'll hopefully post something later on with a bit more details, but for now, I just wanted to let everyone know that I was safe and sound and having a blast. Quick highlights of what I've been up to: met Melissa, played with lion cubs, visited Soweto & the Apartheid Museum, hiked on Table Mountain in Cape Town, saw yet more penguins, dove with Great White Sharks (!!!), separated from Melissa, chickened out of the longest bungy jump in the world, ziplined over waterfalls and have been having way too much beer ;-) That's it for now!

3 comments:

Jonathan Villiard said...

Hey, cool d'avoir de tes nouvelles! :-)

jackie said...

Janie,

Wow, your last few weeks sound like they were jammed packed with excitment. Can't wait to here more details and to see some pictures.

Loe you XOX

patricia said...

allo ma belle Janie,
quel beau voyage tu fais. tes photos sont superbes. arranges-toi pour être sur certaines photos aussi, c' est le fun de te voir !
merci pour ton courriel. je t' écris bientôt